If it's the new shape corolla it's just a 2l diseasal or a 1600vvti -- I ran into one when I had the Glanza, this old guy was noising me up something terrible on a b-road. putting about 20car lengths between us sorted him out tho... old bugger!

My mate has owned a T-sport corolla... and yes it was fast! He now owns a Corolla Compressor.... and yes it's faster :D

It's a champagne colour tho... not my first choice, but sounds great!

ther nice cars and go v wel yea the tte exhaust 4 them has a nice note , i wud hav a red 1 or the gunmetal grey

:lol:

I like the bug eyed models, they look awesome with the TTE kit. I tried to make my brother buy one but we didn't find a decent one at the time.

I had a ride in a 2002 T-Sport the other night, they're pretty quick. Sounds just like a VTec once it hits 6000rpm!

I like the bug eyed models, they look awesome with the TTE kit. I tried to make my brother buy one but we didn't find a decent one at the time.

I had a ride in a 2002 T-Sport the other night, they're pretty quick. Sounds just like a VTec once it hits 6000rpm!

sondsdam good!