coilovers wanted

hi.

im after a front set of coilovers dont need the rear as i got teins lowering springs that are ment to drop the car 57mm on front and 50 on rear.

the rear sat nice and low but the front did not drop at all, so gunna try get a front set of coilovers so i can drop as i need and dont want to pay full price for a set as cash is running low haha

standard starlet ep91

kind regards sean

so which is best to buy out of oem or kyb ?

and do uprateing the shocks lower a car as mine is still stock and are really fucked lol.

but at the min just waiting to pick a rear axle up from scrap yard as my wheel bearing just fucked up and welded itself to the stub axle and totally smashed the rear drum and shoes :( so loads to do and spend money on lol

Shocks have absolutely nothing to do with the ride height unless a shock is physically shorter than others but that tends not to be the case. Lowering the car is all in the springs unless its adjustable coilovers but thats a different story.

I have a set of lowering springs and uprated shocks in the for sale section wont go wrong with them and im open to offers have a look buddy.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61911-jdm-fast-roadlight-track-suspension-ep8291-arc-rep-tmic-parking-pole-blitz-boost-guage-and-more/