No guisboro ;) I live in York but was born middlesboro n family live up here still and was going Chinese and just saw it bouncing past with hids blinding me haha , so none of you two ? it looked yellowy coloured at last minute so I presumed white or silver

Not the jap fest comeing up dude the one in july i think it is!

If your ever down this way give use a shout we'll have a meet up

:( gutted I'm going this one and gotnoone to cruise down with lol and I'm up almost every weekend in Lingdale if you've heard of it ? Glanza won't be on road till end of April , using the micra for now ;)

Not the jap fest comeing up dude the one in july i think it is!

If your ever down this way give use a shout we'll have a meet up

:( gutted I'm going this one and gotnoone to cruise down with lol and I'm up almost every weekend in Lingdale if you've heard of it ? Glanza won't be on road till end of April , using the micra for now ;)

Yeah man i know where Lingdale is :) when you get the Glanza on the road let me know and we'll sort something out matey

Ill have to pull my finger out and get meeting you then :) no-one in York has one closet thing I'd get to messing about is a couple vxrs that think there gods gift mostly corsas saxos fiestas etc all sitting at McDonald's still -.- so much more chilled out up here and the roads Whitby :p especially when the superbikers are out !