Doobierear2_zps05700969.jpg

Doobiefront_zps98a7e887.jpg

Doobiesides_zps09c92f91.jpg

Doobie_rear_zps9f9388b9.jpg

IMG_8348_zps4910de98.jpg

IMG_8354_zps57713dd1.jpg

DSC02687_zps3e6cc71b.jpg

DSC02689_zpsc2a048f5.jpg

Not too sure if it looks as good on white as it does on black tbh, I think black hides the fact its quite wide and fat, where as on a white car its noticeable.

Adam, fizturbo on here also has a doobie kit on his gunmetal MK1, apart from the front lip.

Also which livesports lip do yous mean ? There are a couple.

Am tempted to get the MK1 specific one for my MK1 bumper, would sit nice with the livesports skirts too.

Adam, fizturbo on here also has a doobie kit on his gunmetal MK1, apart from the front lip.

Also which livesports lip do yous mean ? There are a couple.

Am tempted to get the MK1 specific one for my MK1 bumper, would sit nice with the livesports skirts too.

Haven't seen that one mate, will check it out :thumbsup:

I think I prefer the Type A livesports lip, the one without the vented cut outs. I've not seen many pics of the Type B splitter, I know Iddy does the reps of the Type B.

2e98d7ff4a5277ad6cc1e2a0d7c4d577.jpg

5a8a68986c3687cb345a2562f443aecd.jpg

Sorry on size of pics not worked out how to get them bigger. I got livesports front lip and side skirts with toms rear spats not bothering with livesport rear lip bit will be having rear spoiler soon.....

Edited by Gav_kara

Can't blame ya buddy I think Laguna and seat cupra R ones look cool mines getting there just time and money really as I do all work my self including spraying so on. I just waiting on wheels in the next few week getting bronze rota grid drifts 16x8 off lew777... My lip and skirts from id-workz fitted well just needed a little trim here and there.

2e98d7ff4a5277ad6cc1e2a0d7c4d577.jpg

5a8a68986c3687cb345a2562f443aecd.jpg

Sorry on size of pics not worked out how to get them bigger. I got livesports front lip and side skirts with toms rear spats not bothering with livesport rear lip bit will be having rear spoiler soon.....

That looks fuckkkkkkingggg amazing dude. That really is the shit. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

That looks fuckkkkkkingggg amazing dude. That really is the shit. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy like said before I just need the wheels I waiting for then all happy days. No build thread sorry as spec its at was done when I bought it. It's josh stick2it old gt. When I bought it he had removed all skirts Coilovers so on even had steel wheels on just just trying to get it back looking nice.