injector help please :)

right for time being im runnin my td04 5e at 0.6 bar should standard injectors cope with this ??? ( standard ecu for time being also)

i have a wideband fitted just cant road test yet but idle is arround 11 just dont want it to run lean when driving

help much appreciated :thumbsup:

standard injectors are good for 200hp no problem, i believe 220 is also ok but your right on the limit of the injectors so not advised, but 200hp at 1bar on standard injectors will be no problem, just make sure your RRFPR is set up for it (fuel rail pressure will need to be increased)

Without getting it mapped its always going to be a risk!

But the ecu should adjust its self to fuel 0.6/0.8bar no problem as its under stock boost pressure and the stock ecu can fuel that!

Also i wouldnt of thought you would need a fpr untill you go above 0.8bar! and if you have an uprated fuel pump that increases the stock fuel pressure ever so slightly anyway!

Without getting it mapped its always going to be a risk!

But the ecu should adjust its self to fuel 0.6/0.8bar no problem as its under stock boost pressure and the stock ecu can fuel that!

Also i wouldnt of thought you would need a fpr untill you go above 0.8bar! and if you have an uprated fuel pump that increases the stock fuel pressure ever so slightly anyway!

x2 leave it at base pressure 2.4 bar.