plus it into your broadband mate.

would hate to play it on dialup, but doubt it'd actually ever work anyways, would need external modem for that, and you wouldnt be able to play it anyway.

the network cable that goes from your broadband modem to your pc just plugs into the back of the xbox mate :rolleyes:

its an ethernet cable you need. the standard phone socket wont fit.

the way i have it working is the phone cable into a modem router. so the computer and the 360 is connected to the router. the computers connected like a normal modem would be and theres an ethernet cable running between the modem router and into the back of the xbox. hopefully going wireless soon though.

you cant use 56k with xbox live for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

it sometimes affects it, depends on bandwidth usage. 2mb just means you wont be able to do as much stuff on the computer at the same time really, well thats for playing online. for downloads its exactly the same as on the comp.

My X-box will be for sale soon (with 8 games) if your interested Graeme

I have lost interest in it and need money for my new exhaust system....the console is only a few months old and it comes with Forza :rolleyes: