Ep91 Bride rails?

Nope need to get bride rails or get some rails modded to suit or made, my seat came out a Toyota vitz rs turbo and had to cut the feet off them and make up and weld on new ones to suit.

Yeah when i bought them he said he sold a set to a lad with a starlet last week and sent me a pic of your car mine are the carbon ones hes dropping them off tomorrow what do you think of yours? Any good like i know there reps and that but reps these days arnet far off the real thing

Yeah that will be me I picked em up off him as he was only ten mins away from me mate, how much did you get em for if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I was gonna get the carbon ones but I thought its a lot of cash for rep seats lol, yeah the quality is good mate, obviously theres some little bits but i'm happy so far, and theyre really comfy to sit in :) The only thing is one of the plastic trims that surround the recliner knob was cracked on mine but hes ordered me a replacement free of charge so can't grumble, really nice guy tbh