Jesus I've had a bad day!

Just walked free from court, got a 6 month suspended sentence, 100 hours community service and a £200 fine, all for helping one of my best friends from getting stamped on to death!

No one would want to see their best friend getting stamped and kicked on all because some 'roid head' thought they were 10 men. Unprovoked attack! All because my friend bumped into his missus by accident!

So glad I'm not getting my arse filled in by big Leeroy tonight haha!

Scott

You would of got away with it if you only hit him once or even pushed him away.

If he then tried to attack you then you hit him a few times its the age old "I feard for my life your honour, I was just protecting myself"

Works every time.

You would of got away with it if you only hit him once or even pushed him away.

If he then tried to attack you then you hit him a few times its the age old "I feard for my life your honour, I was just protecting myself"

Works every time.

the CCTV would of proved me wrong matey ha! Hate knob heads who go out looking for trouble. Time will come for them :p

That doesn't help lol.

They teach you all that sort of stuff on the door supervisors course, comes in handy in all walks of life tho.

Just glad i never went down. You a bouncer? :)

people who go out looking for trouble just because there big are dick heads , go out and have a good time not fight !! glad you aint going down though bud ! upmost respect for standing up for your mate id do the exact same thing.

My best mate got beaten the fuck out of twice in dif nights and all these lads could do who he was out with and so called mates is watch not do one thing !! i went spare and went searching for them with a bat haha !!

people who go out looking for trouble just because there big are dick heads , go out and have a good time not fight !! glad you aint going down though bud ! upmost respect for standing up for your mate id do the exact same thing.

My best mate got beaten the fuck out of twice in dif nights and all these lads could do who he was out with and so called mates is watch not do one thing !! i went spare and went searching for them with a bat haha !!

I agree mate!

thanks bud, I would of lost my job, my girlfriend the lot!

Legs were like jelly in the courtroom! That doesnt sound good pal, they're not mates if they stand and watch!

Just glad i never went down. You a bouncer? :)

Used to be mate, my license runs out soon and I can't see me renewing it.

Got to play it safe now being a dad and what not, getting glassed or stabbed nearly every weekend isn't good lol.

yeah i can imagine ha! how long have you done that for? the bouncers round here are sound, this happened outside a pub so hence no bouncers, they would of dealt with it and not me

Nearly 3 years now, I'm pretty much slap bang in the middle of Leigh park, the biggest council estate in europe lol.

Blokes I worked with where good lads, every one sticks together any way.

Most door men will leave any trouble alone if its not happening in there venue, unless some one is in serious trouble or a blokes bearing a women around, girl on girl fights are interesting to watch tho, bit tricky to break up cause you always get accused of touching them up lol

at least your mate knows your a true friend!

I bet mate courtrooms aint nice places to be fair , nah there not there dicks !

my first time in court bud, it was horrible haha!

Nearly 3 years now, I'm pretty much slap bang in the middle of Leigh park, the biggest council estate in europe lol.

Most door men will leave any trouble alone if its not happening in there venue, unless some one is in serious trouble or a blokes bearing a women around, girl on girl fights are interesting to watch tho, bit tricky to break up cause you always get accused of touching them up lol

yeah i know what you mean buddy, haha really? wouldnt mind if it was a fit blondey :p

woman fights are awesome so much more harsh i always grab around the waist no problems then :D

£220?? Has it gone down then? It was £245 last time I checked.

Pen and papers always handy, wether its to wright down a sequence of events or just birds numbers lol

£220?? Has it gone down then? It was £245 last time I checked.

Pen and papers always handy, wether its to wright down a sequence of events or just birds numbers lol

i renewed 5moths early as i didnt wanna do the upskilling course bull crap which is now mandatory renewing is always cheaper bud just the first time is the killer £245 badge and £250 training piss take really as there now stopping it and something else is coming in apparently.

Yeah they've bought in that physical intervention thing, it's all bull shit.

I only paid £100 for the training course. Good call on renewing early tho.

Think this has slightly gone off topic now lol.