Move fuel pressure regulator??

This might seem a silly question to some people but i'm not sure and can't seem to find an answer.

I'm looking at getting one of Dean@RW Developments custom catch cans which would sit at the back of the engine bay next to the strut, the issue I have is that currently my fuel pressure regulator sits on a bracket exactly where the catch can would sit. Basically I want to move the fpr to the other side of the engine bay out the way, this would also give me a chance to change the pipes as they look like they could do with a change.

My question is that if i change the pipes they're going to be different lengths to what they are now due to it sitting in a different place. Will this affect the setup at all or will it make no difference at all and run exactly like it does now?

The car was setup by Dave Burwash a few years back and i'm unsure how this part would be affected if at all, so just want to make sure i'm not going to cause myself other issues along the line, any help greatly appreciated!