I dunno if glanza springs wud do. I know the sr's were lowered about 30mm so that's what I'm looking for my n/a. Just like I say my apex springs r a bit harsh

Any advice welcome

Edited by Starlet_15

I have a set of standard sr springs sat in the garage somewhere, they arnt in great condition but you can have them for £10

You going to japfest ? Could collect free of charge there or can try and sort postage but can image would be a lot due the weight :)

James

They were going rusty, I had them on for 5k and I beleave the previous owner had them on 30-40k but i will take some pictures tomorrow and pop them up for you mate :)

If you look at my build thread red ep91 'rorary' you see how they sat ( when I first brought it ) I then went and lowered 40mm

James

• 4 weeks later...

You will struggle to find a decent set most are rusty and broken by now. (2 of mine snapped) They lowered by 25mm glanza ones were different try looking for an aftermarket set like tein or RSR.

Any idea how to tell if springs are SR originals? Got a black set on the front of mine with no markings I can see and orange on the rear?

• 8 months later...