Im going to york raceway this sunday for the 2nz modders shootout but its the first time I've been in my glanza. My clio sport ran a 14.9 and my RX7 ran a 13.7. What time can I expect from my glanza? Quicker than the clio? Mods are: fmic, air filter, blitz full system inc decat, pretty much stock boost I think? Thats about it.

noy good compared to your clio i think,

i cant mind your full spec but have you a boost controller?

im bein optemistic and saying between 15.1-15.5 seconds

do you still have teh low boost restriction in place|

also does your car have a factory fitted lsd|

I have a greddy profec spec 2 boost controller, running at about 1 bar I think but I arnt certain on this. Lo Hi boost resriction is only in place on the boost controller as you can switch it between hi and lo on that, It isnt still in place on the dash

Well, went to york raceway today, managed a 15.9 for the first 6 runs and then I had a mess with the boost controller, by the end of the day managed a 15.444, that was my best. I have to say the car feels alot quicker than the clio but the times didnt show it! Its going to Thor racing in a couple of weeks for a rolling road tune to set the boost controller up and check the fueling, I was also supposed to be getting a decat fabricated this wknd but it didnt happen so I need to get that sorted for next time aswell. Hopefully il be within the 14 secoond barrier then.

good show :p

if your technicaly abel you could just gut the cat, would probably take about an hour to do, this will give you a nice dolop of torque that wil be similar to your bhp output.

slso 14s with low profile 185/40 14s would help you dip into the 14s me thinks :p

I have a greddy profec spec 2 boost controller, running at about 1 bar I think but I arnt certain on this. Lo Hi boost resriction is only in place on the boost controller as you can switch it between hi and lo on that, It isnt still in place on the dash

surely you would of been hitting fuel cut at that boost with your mods

decent time though, cant wait to see what i run when i go to the pod

The 15.444 was the 2nd to last run of the day, against a dark blue evo! I had about 5 runs all under the 15.550 mark. All in all it was a good day, managed 17 runs! Yeah im hoping that with my decat in place and thor have sorted it out im hoping to get just into the 14 second barrier. Also no it doesnt hit fuel cut, boosts to about 0.97bar max, it used to boost to 1.21bar but I had a mess with the settings and now its running ok, still needs setting up better though!