Depo EBC Setup Help...

All wired in and ready to be set up with gain 1 and gain 2.

I've set the maximum boost threshold to 1.1 bar. Now just need to set up the two gains. They are measured from 0-100. Is there any way of knowing what these numbers represent? I'm guessing as I set my threshold to 1.1, 100 would be 1.1 bar?

No mate its jus like a sort of increase measurement. So whats your actuator set at? Or wastgate spring? What u want to do is go on a dual carraigeway and set the gain to 0 then get on full boost see what it is then increase the gain to say 10. Get back on full boost and keep repeating this untill u get the exact amount of boost you want.

You of course dont need to go up in 10s but it tends to be easier then you finely tune it to get it just right. Also do your runs in 3rd or 4th gear as this has the most stable boost.

If you want to know anythin else mate jus let me know.

Edited by StuDoc 72

I was running .8 bar on the actuator but I have lowered boost with the actuator and trying to set the boost with the EBC.

When I set both gains to OFF to check the actuator pressure it boosts gradually and then goes crazy and starts to go right up to like 1.3 bar.

What do I need to set the WARN too?? I have the screw at the back (Maximum) set to 1bar