• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, i ran up to him as he was leaving asking what turbo set up he was running as he was flying round! was alot faster than my standard ct9 at 180bhp thats for sure! i was in my mates seat leon k1 with bright green wheels behind him at one point lol if i go up tonight will be in my mates car again but not sure as its a bit of a drive

Haha yeah that was me! My names lee :) was looking over at your gt all night thinking damn i need mine back on the road asap! Miss it badly :( poor thing stuck in the garage! My mate in the k1 couldnt believe it was a ct9 as his car is running 380bhp and he couldnt get past you lol bet you cant wait to get a new mani and crank that boost up a bit

to be honest i did admire your bravery taking corners like you were doing! would never go that hard in my starlet on them roads lol especially with all the little fuckers in the saxos and civics driving like idiots

what car was you in?

Lol. I was out before but parked up cause it was getting hot with the police.

Saw you going up and down a few times, looks pretty fast man!

what car was you in? yeah foolish of me at the back roundabout, didnt realise the 5 series bm was undercovers, then went bombing down towards TGI's, bit stupid but hey :p