How much difference will a 2 -3mm spacer make to seat height?

As above, got a rail for the drivers bride seat, but I'm gonna have to use a small spacer or 1 or 2 washers between the seat and rail so the base of the seat will clear the bar going across the top of the seat rail, either that or chop the bar off, now the sarcastic of you will say well it will make 2 to 3 mm difference lol but realistically will I be able to feel such a difference in height? As I want them sitting nice and low lol

Haha, mine are base mounted I'm afraid but that looks epic!

I'm only short anyway so should be ok lol, does the bar across the seat rails need to be there? As I've seen some recaro/ bride rails without and others like mine that have them, but the holes are on the outside of the rails

Thought id update this, I had to cut the back bar off at the top as it would need like 10mm of spacing to clear the seat base, managed to leve the front one on by using 2 washers to shim it, and i've got to say ohh my god!! its low lol, i mean Im only 5ft6 but I cant even see over the bonnet anymore lol...