Interior styling

Hi guys

I've actually been having the question with my self for probably at least 6 months or so now lol

I'm running a glanza and have a greddy e-01 electronic boost controller and have innovate wide and gauge etc

The problem is I post up a pic of how it sits ATM which is does the job but want to make it look smooth or nicer

Maybe re locate etc didnt know if anyone has any ideas or has done this before?

null_zps96e62b63.jpg

null_zps6e9ecd3b.jpg

null_zpse46b7817.jpg

Thanks

Chand

• 4 weeks later...

Get rid of that shitty boost controller, it's crap.

I collect crap/shitty boost controllers so I'll buy it ;) haha! I like your interior, its what I'm aiming for with depo gauges and greddy e01, I have the indiglos and a crappy boost gauge and a plx dm6 wideband.

I'd move the wideband up to the dash have the eo1 in a carbon firbe boarder with controller next to it if you have one and headunit in the bottom.

relocate the turbo timer, hide it in the back of the dash....let it do its thing you dont need to look/adjust it once its set

id mount the wideband either in a pod on top or cleanly in the vent with all the wiring at the back

shove the controller in the glove box...again you have a boost gauge? and its not like you adjust it everyday....

dont forget the more stuff you have out on display the more your car will stand out, remember reading someones e-01 display got ripped out and stolen...they clearly had no idea what it was...no use without the solenoid yet they took it anyway :unknw:

^^ thanks for your comments guys

When I get my dash back as its been sent off for flocking

Il up load some pics of how it looks now

And it's personal choice if you think a e-01 is a shitty boost controller

But I beg to differ it does exactly what every other boost controller is needed to do

It's sets a boost level and holds it and its a great boost controller as it also runs on a independent map sensor which is perfect

I also have it out on display because it has a hand held controller and you don't have to just display boost I just choice too (as it had 4 different display settings) as I click between high and low boost

Depends on what I am doing etc

And I also choice to have a e-01 because it is greddy and as management ATM I am running greddy emanage ultimate

It's a rare piece of kit and I haven't seen many of them around

Worth more than most boost controllers

Thanks

Chand

^^ thanks for your comments guys

When I get my dash back as its been sent off for flocking

Il up load some pics of how it looks now

And it's personal choice if you think a e-01 is a shitty boost controller

But I beg to differ it does exactly what every other boost controller is needed to do

It's sets a boost level and holds it and its a great boost controller as it also runs on a independent map sensor which is perfect

I also have it out on display because it has a hand held controller and you don't have to just display boost I just choice too (as it had 4 different display settings) as I click between high and low boost

Depends on what I am doing etc

And I also choice to have a e-01 because it is greddy and as management ATM I am running greddy emanage ultimate

It's a rare piece of kit and I haven't seen many of them around

Worth more than most boost controllers

Thanks

Chand

I was being sarcastic hinting you should get rid of it to sell it to me lol. E01's are my favriote controller! Been seriously after one for months!!!

^^ ohh right lol

Was gunna say... In all fairness I've had two lol I sold my last one to one of my good friends as he really wanted one too

If I get hold of one again mate I will give you a shout

Chand