Hi guys. Just literally got my GT back on the road yesterday and i get shit loads of chatter back through the turbo. Its meshed at the moment just so i could take it out and set up the actuator as am running a hybrid. Im assuming i get all the chatter because either the spring in BOV piston is too stiff or its blcoked some how. Also has anyone set up an actuator on the CT9 Hybrid? Measurements of boost pressures would be appreciated. Im currently working off the measurements for a thread on setting the HKS one up however the internal wastegate arm lengths differ from CT9 to the CT9 hybrid. Also will i be okay running a mesh? I should have pipework and a filter turning up today but gonna run it without until the actuator is set up as gives me much better access

Thanks, Josh

The chatters bov not opening causing compressor surge it may have lost its vacuum hose source or the spring maybe too stiff for the boost pressure your running, some bov's have an adjustable grub screw or bolt to adjust spring tension.