Cornish jdm car club japfest

I love that March Turbo. My Glanza was parked directly opposite your stand on the UJCC one.

pretty wicked aint it mate it got quite a bit of attention , its got a figaro 1.0 turbo in it , i did see your glanza over there mate looked good ;)

pretty wicked aint it mate it got quite a bit of attention , its got a figaro 1.0 turbo in it , i did see your glanza over there mate looked good ;)

Cheers, I think it was hard to spot as our stand was organised pretty badly!

And I love that car, digital dash. I'm over on the MSC and spoke to the bloke about his car but never caught him on the day. We want it on the MSC stand at JAE :)

i seen you all crammed into a corner you had loads of other space there to use lol

All the locals turned up late, me and one other from miles away got there about an hour before them. The standard looking cars were then dumped at the front and everyone walked off, leaving mine stuck at the back. Not only that, but I couldn't do track time as I misplaced my licence, so sold it to a friend. We registered and paid another £10 to be a passenger. When going back to the car, he had left the registration stuff back in the sign on room, wasting lots of time. Not only that, he asked his friend to remove the loose objects from his car for the track. His friend took his helmet out the car and walked off with it, so we couldn't go on the track at all! Wasn't a good start to the day

All the locals turned up late, me and one other from miles away got there about an hour before them. The standard looking cars were then dumped at the front and everyone walked off, leaving mine stuck at the back. Not only that, but I couldn't do track time as I misplaced my licence, so sold it to a friend. We registered and paid another £10 to be a passenger. When going back to the car, he had left the registration stuff back in the sign on room, wasting lots of time. Not only that, he asked his friend to remove the loose objects from his car for the track. His friend took his helmet out the car and walked off with it, so we couldn't go on the track at all! Wasn't a good start to the day

my god thats a right fuck up aint it , didnt have the best of luck did you ?

ah you had that r34 front endeded r32. that car is stunning!

and yeah trisk thats a lad from down my way he had so many problems getting it to japfest lol he was up until 2 oclock saturday morning doing it then drove straight up from right at the bottom of cornwall straight to japfest done track time and then home with no sleep , was running like shit on the day 70% throttle overfuelling like a bitch and exahust mani blowing like a bitch. I think after his problems he wants to sell up and get a supra