wideband install?

Hey people had an innovate wideband kit sat about for a while and im just gonna start installing it so was wondering if any one hsd any advice before i do so on wiring and where abouts to locate my lamda probe on the exhaust. Pics would help aswell guys. Also not got a wiring diagram?

Thanks Luke.

36" from turbo will sit nicely behind gearbox pointing out of your pipe towards n/s.

It needs the bung welding in just above 90 degrees so as moisture won't set into the probe and prolong the life.

FAD63F1E-E649-49F2-AB1C-976F998D6154-824

6861BDB3-0E5C-4CE9-B42B-BCD8D6ADB40E-824

101DFBB7-A6E1-400D-BC24-46082ACF93F0-824

61A277BA-3E38-4D9E-99E5-CF76948E1696-824

31231155-EFC3-42DA-A4DA-71CAD418EC70-824

That's mine

Ok any advice on woring and how ot all connects together got a few stereo jack style plugs with it and what looks like some kond of other sensor? Completly new to this kit but know my ins and out of cars and wiring ect...

It should be very simple, one acc (accessory/switched live/ignition) and a ground. Rest of it should be plug and play!

I got my switched live from a old plug that's uplugged behind my dash by the fog light switch.

As for routing the wires I ran mine from behind the gearbox up through passengers footwell under the carpet into the centre console where the 'module' sits for my particular kit and then the wires for gauge spur off to the dash.