Hi guys and girls!

I'm looking at getting a FMIC this month/next month..

Now where to begin..

Anybody have any guides on how to fit one and remove old top mount..

And also, is there a particular size hose i need? 2" or 3" etc etc?? and any hints or tips on fitting one would be appreciated as I've read mixed reviews of easy and a pain in the arse!

Thanks!

You making your own FMIC kit or buying one? I've got a WEPR on mine and it's brilliant. The core isn't too massive and the welds on the pipes were spot on.

Removing the top mount is easy. Once the cover is off, it's clear to see where the bolts are that hold it on, and the pipe work comes off quite easy too.

Buying one bud!

Any reccomeneded brands? dont need anything special yet, as im still running standard ct9!, so may even buy second hand?

Just need all piping etc etc!

And help to fit it lol!

HDI - arguably the best but a lot of bumper cutting required because the cores MASSIVE

BLITZ - smaller core, quicker spool, shite pipe work route.

That's my experience! Take your time with trimming aswell, otherwise your bumper ends up looking like you ran down Edward Scissor Hands

Edited by Addymk2

Haha

Now the next step, is to find a FMIC with all piping.. I think im going to go second hand to begin with.. Just for now anyways while i save up for the next part of my venture!

Then Obviously get that plumbed in and a few other goodies! then start my build thread :p

Is it really as easy as remove top mount and pipe work, fit fmic and just work in the pipe work?

and then top up fluids again obviously?