Speedline options?

I'm wanting to beef my speedline alloys out a bit but I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the best tire choice, what type and size of wheel nut I need.....and finally is it possible to get spacers to move the wheels out slightly wider?

Cheers

If on a budget 195/50-15 toyo tr1 or uniroyal rainsport

Wheel nuts ideally need to be tapered plus have a little collar that goes down into the wheel past the taper (like the factory ones)

Failing that longer studs and normal aftermarket ones. Some people would warn to stay away from alloy ones as you can strip the thread but personal preference i guess

Spacers you could get 5mm ones but due to the studs not being all that long i wouldnt so realistically if yours in angthing like mine and needs 20-30mm spacing you need hubcentric spacers. Tuning developments sell them but they're like £110 a pair!

Edited by morgey

Thanks mate.....was looking at the buddyclub nuts on the IDWorkz website, would they be any good? And what size do I need?

Are you running those spacers mate? 😊

M12 x 1.5 nuts, yeah they're steel so no worries there.

Im not running any spacers yet, plan on some hubcentric ones but was thinking about making my own at work when i get some spare time as i could make them for material costs as machine time is free if i do it in my own time!

You talented bugger you!

What sort of width could you achieve realistically without it looking shit do you think? I'm currently on stock SR suspension but have got a set of coils to go on....the back looks like it could go wide and low but the front looks a bit scrubby without wider wings? Puts the budget up a bit lol

Perks of the job :)

I've got a gt rear axle on the back which is 10-20mm narrower that ep91 rear ones iirc.

My rears look lost but if i rolled the rear arches on my i recon i could space mine out 25mm without worry and maybe 15-20mm on the front with them rolled!

Im on bc coilover atm so is fairly stiff