glanza wont rev or boost

hi in need of help I recently bought a glanza drove it up the road it was perfect. left it off the road for about 3weeks now car will not rev past 5200rpm on full throttle on half throttle it will rev right up to 7800 no bother. got codes 24 ats 34 turbo pressure sensor and 41 tps. I have changed the turbo pressure sensor,ats,new iridium plugs new distributor cap new fuel filter,oil filter,and oil and new ht leads including king lead. changed ecu as I have one spare but still no luck. car was running 15psi of boost up the road now it will boost to 15 and drop to about 8psi. getting a new throttle position sensor at the weekend as its now jumping its idle and when driving its not settling its rev just keeps revving inbetween gear changes and if you dip the clutch it will rev itself to about 4500rpm for about 10 seconds then drop to 1000 then start jumping from 1k to 2k continuously any help appreciated thanks in advance

getting a new tps tomorrow night but would this cause it not too rev on full throttle I know that if it thinks butterfly is half open and its fully open I will be getting more air than fuel so would cut so possible and wiring all looks fine. thanks for comments

• 4 weeks later...