Am thinking of cranking her up, only thing that worries me is that it is still running the factory head gasket and if it can take it, its running 1bar very well for a year now, its a stock low mileage engine so its healthy enough, what do u guys think, and is there much of a power difference.

There will be a difference mostly on spool up you should feel it kick in harder when it hits full boost if its really worth it is a different matter as it wont be big by a long way.

Whether its really worth it or not for such a small gain is where the decision lies.

Personally i wouldn't bother as all your fuels with be set up for your current boost settings.

Its really down to yourself maybe others will have an opinion.

Yeah its hard to no man, the fueling don't bother me as i road map the car myself, its a tad on the rich side so it could take the extra boost without fuel adjustment an check for det at the same time, also useing stock injectors and there near maxed out .

Edited by triple j