Choosing Clear Bulbs?

Hey everyone, I have just got some clear indicator lenses but am obviously needing the bulbs to go behind them. Could anyone please tell me the best bulbs to get (silvertec??, philips silver vision??) and also where is the best/cheapest place to get them from.

Also, what bulbs can I use for clear side repeaters when I get them? Cheap place for these as well?

Please tell me what you use, where from and what you think of them.

Stew.

Yes u certainly can use the Silvatec bulbs i have used em on both my cars and been very happy with em, ebay is normally quite well priced on em and they do look the nuts

oh and they do do them for the sides too, cant remmeber if theyr straight pins in those or not tho

Yes u certainly can use the Silvatec bulbs i have used em on both my cars and been very happy with em, ebay is normally quite well priced on em and they do look the nuts

oh and they do do them for the sides too, cant remmeber if theyr straight pins in those or not tho

Do you have any idea of the size, fittings, etc? Im a bit of a noob and don't really have a clue ;)

What's this about straight pins? I have seen the offset pins or something? Could someone please explain this to me?

Where have people got theres from? Anywhere cheap?

Thanks a lot

Stew.