HELP! These lights wont go in HELP!

Bought these bulbs, took old ones out, dont even look the same. bulbs are for starlet 90-99 and what the hell is going on? Its all clips and shit. My car is a 94 GT quadlight. All the bulbs i took out are tiny and have no resemblence at all. I have a pic below and link to the bulbs. Can anyone help me?

DSC00213.jpg

Ebay Link to bulbs

Bought these bulbs, took old ones out, dont even look the same. bulbs are for starlet 90-99 and what the hell is going on? Its all clips and shit. My car is a 94 GT quadlight. All the bulbs i took out are tiny and have no resemblence at all. I have a pic below and link to the bulbs. Can anyone help me?

DSC00213.jpg

Ebay Link to bulbs

Hi there I have them on my SR they are better! With regards to fitment it shod not be that hard if you have got the bulbs for the car, shooed just a plug on, thatâ??s what my one wear like, but you have an EP82, best ask someone with an EP82 or put this in the "technical" section

Sorry I canâ??t help more

tinitn

Sorry mate, you have bought the wrong set of bulbs for your car, those are H4 fitments which will fit a glanza or the square headlight GT's :) or uk model. Take them back wherever you got them from, as they only state UK model starlets you see.

As for your GT Quad light, your headlight bulb fitment is a HB3 :D

Hope that helps you, i feel proud to help :D

Here are some ones available on ebay if interested :

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...earch&fgtp=

Cheers

Shelly

Sorry mate, you have bought the wrong set of bulbs for your car, those are H4 fitments which will fit a glanza or the square headlight GT's :) or uk model. Take them back wherever you got them from, as they only state UK model starlets you see.

As for your GT Quad light, your headlight bulb fitment is a HB3 :D

Hope that helps you, i feel proud to help :D

Here are some ones available on ebay if interested :

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll...earch&fgtp=

Cheers

Shelly

Cheers, i ordered another set last night, i need the 9005 fitment. I opened the plastic case the other bulbs were in so i cant refund or exchange. Anyone want to buy a set of super white xenon bulbs?

• 1 month later...
Hi, how was the bulbs u got? my other halfs GT headlight bulb has gone and he has a quad GT too, so just wondering how the bulbs u got are?

Yeah there good, one problem is that when you go to fit the bulbs in they dont click in because there is 2 lines of plastic in the bulb fitment and 2 lines of plastic in the car fitment. I just got a red hot knive and sliced the 2 lines in the bulb fitment and pushed them in and there working great.

Nice blue tint but not as good as HID's obvioulsy but a great upgrade over the yellow stock items (,")