Sold my car, blitz SS bov, boost gauge, catch can, turbo timer, loads of engine parts and spares (oem)

Aw titties just realised I've killed me bandwidth on photo bucket. Anyone who needs pictures pm me, failing that I'll remove this ad in the next few days, as I have sold much of this, and it's mainly engine spares, also have some one who's given me a fair offer on the forged bits.

* 98 spec bumper sold * awaiting collection from courier.

I will take offers now as I'm very close to having the money I need for my new car.

Some prices dropped/removed for offers, if you want pictures pm me and I'll sort you them out via something like Facebook.

Cheers, Toby!

Pics should be re appearing shortly I'm guessing as photobucket are American? That it will be midnight USA which is 5 hours lol. Who knows!?

Will do a deal on head, cams, and can gear as a whole, and will do small discounts for those buying a number of items.

I have a new car with any luck I'll be collecting it tomorrow aslong as it is as described, so need to sell a few bits to fund tax and test!

On another note;

*forged pauter 4e rods, arp 2000 bolts sold*

*forged wiseco 74.5mm pistons sold*

Thanks a lot! Sorry about the pics!