Help with postage please?

I have some one interested in my wind deflectors, I've been sending everything via royal mail so far - it's just more simple than other services and more reliable.

Can anyone tell me IF I can send them via royal mail/parcel force due to length? And also can anyone tell me roughly what I can expect to pay?

I have tried to get a quote online but I can't seem to find a category for the item it goes up to medium parcel but I think there probably too long?

Thanks in advance!

You can send them, its more a case of if they will get there safely and in one piece....most post offices have a little cubby hole type of thing..meaning if you can get it through there they will accept it

price wise iirc 1kg standard parcel is £5 odd

id strongly recommend pick up, or put them in a massive box + wrap the shit out of them and send through a online place ive used parcel monkey before just bash the dimensions in and your done!

a point to note if you use a online place make sure they pick up on the date not before, i had some lads come round wanting to pick up a parcel the day before it was due to be collected...was too suspect so i told them to sling their hook....called up and they said they came a day too early... :huh:

See I've had some real bad experiences with online couriers never had any issues with royal mail so I was thinking a shit load of bubble wrap and possibly some cardboard depending on what I can source. I'll bear that in mind though, they're just buggers for not turning up n stuff, it's a waste of a day waiting in for some one not to come lol