Testing interest for leather retrim

Very nice, wouldn't mind my door cards re-trimmed in grey leather (,")

its a bit tricky with the bends for creases but its doable.lol

this is my 1st attempt eva at retrimming anything,just common sense i suppose,how about i put a how to guide up from the next panel i start,ill tell you what material i used,supplyers etc.

glad ya like,wasnt to shore if its to much blue but it looks grt. :(

Nice job there bud.Bit too much leather for me though.

I prefer either alcantara / leather combination combination or full alcantara.

I would post a how to guide up when i get around to doing mine, front + rear seats, door cards , headlining and carpet but its not like you can just hop on youre mums sewing machine :)

your amazing lol this is what I've bin wanting to do but i never tought it would happen as someone earlier said 2k price was in my head lol. i would love my front rear and door panels done but im wondering how you going to do the front seats in a gt because its zipped up which i thought was a bit weird. you know in the hole . ???????????????????????????????????????? how much for dark grey swade in middle and black leather on outside. and same as rear then door cards could have some desighn on them.

your amazing lol this is what I've bin wanting to do but i never tought it would happen as someone earlier said 2k price was in my head lol. i would love my front rear and door panels done but im wondering how you going to do the front seats in a gt because its zipped up which i thought was a bit weird. you know in the hole . ???????????????????????????????????????? how much for dark grey swade in middle and black leather on outside. and same as rear then door cards could have some desighn on them.

You mean Alcantara, or faux Alcantara?You dont generally use suede on interiors.

The harness hole in the headrest is zipped around, yeah.Thats how they fit the seat cover.

All seats with harness holes but havent got the plastic harness hole inserts will either be zipped, velcro or finished with a reverse hand stitched seam once the cover is fitted to the seat foam.

Just for the leather and alcantara alone, you'll be looking at a few hundred very minimum

Haha, start taking down orders Craig! If you can tear yourself away from your car when you get it back :lol:

First thing i do when i get the starbo back, is sort the nasty interior out!

Ill also be offering a choice of carpet colours/materials as well as

Alcantara headlining, Perforated alcantara headlining, pvc and perforated pvc headlinings.

I just need mine back to template it all up and price the whole job up.

Soon as i have worked out the costs for materials, i can offer you guys prices for a basic retrim, or a full on retrim ie, headlining,doorcards, dash and panels etc.