LSD gearbox

Well I'm after some advice / recommendation really

I'm running 1.5 TRD diff and is fantastic but I think my gearbox syncs might be starting to go

Just wondered where people have sent there box's to get reconditioned and rough prices / time scales etc

I'm from Grimsby, Lincolnshire

Thanks

It's only ry got bad this week as I've had to use my car all week (which I don't normally)

I'm doing some extra training courses in over in hull... Anways

I've noticed mainly from today that its getting really hard to get into first gear

If I give it a quick shift from second into third it doesn't like that and sometimes crunches

Then even a normal shift from third to fourth it's really hard to get into gear

Also sometimes it gets stuck in gears and have to engage / disengage clutch and try again to release gear :/

Does that sound like synco's

I've ordered some updated gear selector bushes to see if the play in bushes are a problem

I've changed gearbox oil probs around 1k

Miles ago so that's fine

Clutch still seems fine;

Excedy stage 2 paddle

Thanks

Some of it sounds like syncros, I've had it before when a syncro moves slightly and causes hard to no engage

Best of having a road test in it before the box comes out, there's all ways a chance you could have a crap slave clyinder

Ohh right ok well what il do as there only £20 il just get a new slave cylinder aswell il order it now

Then il fit bushes and cylinder

Bleed it up and go from there?

I'm on a track day on Sunday just hope it doesn't go bang or jam up etc

^^ thanks for advice but if does no good il pop down and let you have a look see what you think if you don't mind?

• 5 weeks later...