moz1989 bad feedback

bit pissed off bought an fcd off him, paid him straight away, he told me he had sent it out two days later, i then waited about a week nothing, so i mailed him and nothing, so opened a paypal dispute, to then find out it had been sent out "his mum told me this"

anyway, his mum told me she posted it, so i thought great, got it and finally last night got fitted and to my surprise it didnt work, im not to pissed off the fact it dont work, im more pissed off that he has sold me something that could've ruined my engine, and if i didnt have a wideband it would of. because instead of making the car run lean which is what a hks fcd does, it was making it run stupidly rich

rant over

jake

Mail him again and say you'd like a refund as it doesn't work. If you get nos reply open a PayPal dispute

This message you sent him has he read it? It should tell you wether he's seen it or not in your inbox. Send him a message and hopefully he will sort you out