piston rings/valves/headgasket..anyone any ideas?

Smoke started pouring out of the breather filter a few weeks back so we got the engine stripped at the weekend, left a bit confused as the cylinders are fine and the pistons have no play in them!
Someone from ECC said they're 99% its a burnt out valve although a leakdown test didn't show any problems. How can I tell for sure? Get a pressure test done on the head + the block ?

2 things we noticed were a lot of oil in the inlet manifold - possibly valve stem oil seals? Would it be anything else?
And also the headgasket was soaked in petrol! Would this have anything to do with the problem and force the gas (blue smoke) into the oil galleries/sump/breather etc?

Need all your advice here lads

Any advice appreciated

smoke coming out of the breather is going to be ringlands, take a look at our pistons and check the skirts (bit between the two rings) you will probably find its got a crack and if you tap it it will break off. Check all 4

@Hawwy, I don't think so mate tbh!

@Jhandy, not completely apart as I'm not too keen on stripping the bottom end. If it is ringlands ile leave it to just get them stripped and replaced

@Taggy, thanks mate im gonna hafta give the block to someone to look at for me,

Edited by Ryan_EP82 GT