well here goes, a couple of months ago i was doing a hella lota motorway miles n the lil starlet wasnt cutting it anymore for the constant driving bless her heart.i thought i had grown up and needed a new ride so then i went out n part ex'd the starlet for a S reg Renault Megane :unsure: WHAT THE FUNK I WAS THINKING?!!anyways couple of months ago the waterpump goes, then the headgasket and now its screwed and dies allllllll the time lol!!so on the blower i go to my mate whos just bought an intergra type r (weapon!!) n offer him some dosh for his old civic and here iam now!

im sorry to all you die hard starleters i felt i had to explain myself to you after all the help you's gave me, even so i was weak i dont deserve your reading :p ;) :p

from

DSC00119.jpg

the renault dont deserve showing! lmao!

to

DSC00097.jpg

shes currently got a full system and de-cat hehe! plans are duno yet improve suspention a bit!

even though i have become a dirty stinking V-TAKer i hope you'll all still let me stick around?

wow essay or what lol :p ;)

IAN!!! FOR SHAME ON U!!!!!!!!!!! A CURSE BE UPON your HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::p How dare u pollute our blessed and sacred site with your DIRTY FILTHY V-TACK ways! BE GONE FROM HERE HONDA DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah im only jokin dude! i was wonderin recently where u had disappeared to! glad to hear your back with us (so to speak ;) ) man!

all the best with your new ride man, keep us updated on your progress with her!!!

Good to hear from u again man!

Phil.

AAHAH!!! see wot Jay is ACTUALLY doing is preserving his beautiful EPs whilst at the same time DESTROYING some dirty V-Tack by subjecting it to the corosive and destructive effects of SALT!!! i love it Jay!! its like your killing them off slowly one at a time!! I'll bet thats wot Geo's secretly up to aswell!!! its like a conspiracy!! GENIUSNESS!!!

A GENIUS IDEA!! WHY DIDNT I THINK OF THIS!!!! **off phil runs to scrape together some loose change and schrapnel and subway vouchers to go out and buy a V-Tack for winter 'usage'**

Nah i was only messin with Ian, like i said, its great to have him back with us here on UKSC, i found some of his old posts when i was cleanin up the How 2 section and was wondering where he had gone!

Welcome back Ian dude!

Phil.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

thought it was about time i updated this..... heres how she looked last shes now lowered about 25/30mm and the wonky splitter is sorted lol

image-upload-30-724521.jpg

hoping to spray the teardrops black with a red rim and red h :lol: pure slag

and dont worry it wont stay sohc much longer after this summer i have big plans for it hehehehe :)

a civic ESI is only sohc vtec, i wouldnt even count that as a full vtec!

na man my d16z6 use to wank all over b16s, esi's are very underestimated, and with a few mods they start stacking up the power, when i use to take people out in it who owned b16s the first thing they said was how vicious it was when it hit vtec

mods done to make it faster than a b16, decat 4 branch mani,lightend balenced flywheel,aem short ram, stripped the car off all its sound proofing. decat back 3 inch exhaust system.

and it flew awsum cars man have fun with it,just change your oil alot and you will be fine

my old baby!

DSC00843.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeh yeh its a 1.6 sohc valver where did i say it was 1.3 :S lol

she got black alloys aswell now ;)

thats stunnin tucka :p

plans atm are just all round braces and strip sound deading outa the back.......striped the boot the other day wow loud lol

DSC00129.jpg