ecu circuit diagram

What number or marking is on the board mate? I got some diagrams here but I doubt it will be noitceable.

Edit.

From your pic it looks like number 14? Can't see too clearly though.

From the ECU circuit diagram, number 14 has something to do with either the A/C amplifier, believe something to do with air con, or VSV duty, possibly something to do with the original Hi/Lo solenoid.

I could be completely wrong though lol.

Edited by AdamB

index_zpsd5880d45.jpg

What number or marking is on the board mate? I got some diagrams here but I doubt it will be noitceable.

Edit.

From your pic it looks like number 14? Can't see too clearly though.

From the ECU circuit diagram, number 14 has something to do with either the A/C amplifier, believe something to do with air con, or VSV duty, possibly something to do with the original Hi/Lo solenoid.

I could be completely wrong though lol.

That sounds spot on mate reason it went was because re wired the loom for the mk1 ecu into mk3 and put wrong wire in lol will try and get bord number its a mk1 ecu.

Been a great help it seems to work ok but just need to no what the resister is to replace it to be safe.

Unfortunately the wiring diagram doesn't list any resistor values :( Not the one I have anyway.

If you have a standard ecu I would be inclined to open it up and check the resistor values that are either side of your blown one, if they match up with the HRF, I think you will be pretty safe in copying the resistance value from the stock ecu.