i am pretty sure fcd should be on 7 or 8.

on a td04 i would start very high on the fueling as thats safer.see what you get on ure a/f gauge with the fueling at 45-50 psi.

im sure somebody on here will let you know a definate fuel pressure number but it depends if ure fuel pumps upto it aswell etc.

Get it checked by a tuner.

Setting the fuel is easy, monitoring knock isn't. Unless you got access you some det cans I would play safe and set it at 3.2 bar and take a drive off boost to the tuners.

Det cans ?

I got a mate who has a wide band dyno as I set it up obviously put wideband on the exhaust tip then start up to see if its running lean or rich ???

First td04 I've done so wanna get it ringht sorry for the newbie questions :)

Det cans allow the tuner/person to monitor knock levels by listening to the engine ping. There's too many things to list as to what causes an engine to knock, but setting up the fueling is only one part of the equation.

Knock is the biggest killer of engines, and no power is gained through setting the AFR.

It is possbile to set up an engine just through fueling but in my experience it's only half the job.

Any questions, fire away that's what we're all here for :)