Sportif dial swap to rev counter

I know this has been covered millions of times, but I can't find what I'm looking for, seems as if all the links in the How 2's section are dead and are of no use.

I picked up an N/A sportif without a rev counter, am I right in thinking that the starlet CD dials are a straight swap with no messing about with wires?

Also the glanza/paseo dial swap need some wires switching around, does anyone have a guide which works as to what wires on what plugs that need to be swapped?

Thanks

Adam

In the how to section. The SR-CD clocks need 6 wires swapped around but its really easy. Sometimes its a straight swap but its always best to check your wires first.

Paseo needs a few more wires swapped around but again its fairly easy.

You dont need to cut wires if u poke out the white security blocks in the loom plugs and then use a womens hairclip to poke out the plugs.

Ill post a photo in the how to thread

I have a reflet, ie a Japan import cheapest spec which I am upgrading. Want to swap a glanza cluster, but from what I read here, is a sportif one easier to fit? Imp thing for me is uIau Iu got a rev counter. Will consider both options

The sportif doesn't come with a rev counter mate. The sportif probably is an easy swap but if your looking for a rev counter it doesn't have one.

Starlet CD/Paseo/Glanza dials fit with some wire moving from what I've seen, all have a rev counter.