My glanza v 4efte started misfiring whilst driving..

Had a lookat ignition leads, distributor etc and all seemed fine.

Started back up and still the same so I removed all the leads and put back on this seemed to have cured it..

Been doing it more frequently recently and worse in the rain! Guessing ill just have to buy new dizzy etc. just wondering if anyone eles has had this sort of problem and what caused etc!

Any help or advice will be appreciated (:

Thanks.@

Take all the ignition items off, clean them up, spray them with wd40 and put them back on, it will also be worth while gapping your plugs while they are out.

If it still keeps doing it then you will need to look at changing the rotor arm, dizzy, plugs and probably worth while servicing it and changing filter and plugs if not done recently.

Water may be getting down into your plugs through the bonnet scoop.

Quite right! Also when I bought the car it had bonnet lifters on it hitch left it quite open. Never got around to take them off. After you saying maybe through the bonnet scoop the lifters wouldn't help with it either. Thank you (:

Take all the ignition items off, clean them up, spray them with wd40 and put them back on, it will also be worth while gapping your plugs while they are out.If it still keeps doing it then you will need to look at changing the rotor arm, dizzy, plugs and probably worth while servicing it and changing filter and plugs if not done recently.

Cheers Taggy will get on it after work. Would of thought this would cure it once and for all.

Thanks for the advice and help (:

Sion