Whirring noise and a screech help please

I had a new inlet cam about 2000 miles ago and all shims set to new cam.I also had a new cambelt kit from id workz and tensioner spring from toyota. Since then I have had a horrible whirring noise when coming down revs (worse on idle if revved) followed by a slight screech from same area. I've had the auxiliary belts checked for tightness and they seem fine. I didn't do the water pump when I had this work done and from reading previous threads the screech sounds like it's a faulty pump but I'm stumped on this whirring any suggestions would be fantastic thanks

You could remove the auxiliary belts and just run the car without them on at idle and see if the noise disappears, if it disappears then its something to with that area. Or you could check the belts for tightness, could be over tighten belts, causing a super charger kind of sound.

Ahh that's a shitter, I'm sure iddy will sort you out anyway.

I was just about to say bit could be the idler pulley, maybe the garage dropped it, and they are made in their thousands by machines so I imagine they'll have a few bunk ones every now and then