Item For Sale: Cruise 277 Degree Cams

Item Condition & Description: Bought to go on my forge engine but change of plan and have decdied to sell.

Price: £300

Pictures:

IMG_0873_zpsa172bf18.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Preffered or Royal Mail £10.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Genuine Oil Pump

Item Condition & Description: Like new literally has covered 50 miles and then decided to break the engine up

Price: £80

Pictures:

IMG_0874_zps871dc775.jpg

IMG_0875_zpsea5b70cd.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Preffered or Royal Mail £10.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item For Sale: 4EFTE Block

Item Condition & Description: Covered over 27,000 miles quite a mint engine, wish I had left it together and sold it as a complete engine but broke it up to use it as new basis for a forge engine, totally stripped down ready for machine work or going back to be used as a standard engine.

Pictures:

IMG_0876_zps411b9f38.jpg

IMG_0877_zpsd750634b.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Preffered

Item For Sale: 4EFTE Head

Item Condition & Description: Covered over 27,000 miles quite a mint engine, wish I had left it together and sold it as a complete engine but broke it up to use it as new basis for a forge engine, totally stripped down ready for machine work or going back to be used as a standard engine. Two Valves have been taken out the head due to needing them for another engine

Pictures:

IMG_0886_zpse5242505.jpg

IMG_0887_zpsb20c2809.jpg

Item For Sale: 4EFTE Head (Used On Forge Build)

Item Condition & Description: This head has been used on my forge engine and has nothing wrong with it. Good working condition

Pictures:

IMG_0878_zps8429ae62.jpg

IMG_0878_zps8429ae62.jpg

IMG_0879_zps74ec47a3.jpg

IMG_0880_zpsd58b9028.jpg

Item For Sale: 4EFTE Sump (Used On Forge Engine)

Item Condition & Description: Used condition few scrap marks on the bottom painted white could do with a repaint. totally straight ideal swap if yours has got scrap marks or dents. Not to sure why theres two sump plugs :-/

Price: £20

Pictures:

IMG_0885_zps579083af.jpg

IMG_0884_zpsd15b33c2.jpg

IMG_0882_zps8929733e.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Preffered Or Royal Mail £12.00

Item For Sale: Glanza Heater Matrix

Item Condition & Description: Used condition Good working order ideal replacement for a leaking matrix

Pictures:

IMG_0893_zps42d2ea0d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Preffered Or Royal Mail £12.00

Item For Sale: Machined Crank

Item Condition & Description: Used with the wiseco pistons above not got an actual picture of the whole thing bit have got a picture of the bit welded on the end for the pulley

Pictures:

IMG_0872_zpsedab0bd6.jpg

Edited by *sean_glanza_v*

No the pistons and rods have been checked out by a machine shop and have sent pictures to the place I bought them off and they said they would be fine. The actual engine was fine just the gearbox have up plus found other stuff wrong so decided to cut my losses

It looks like its had an oil supply issue to me and its overheated. If you've had it checked out then fair play :thumbsup: glws

• 2 weeks later...