My fresh import EP82

Sorry was quite annoyed :lol: lol, anyway here it is (finally) through photobucket. :lol:

My fresh EP82, its completely stock at the minute apart from the 4 inch stainless jap[ can on the back, its even got the good old jap emergency flare and the official starlet mats and that, but i got a few plans for it....anyway without further or do etc......

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc125/G...ent=Starlet.jpg

all on there only 3 pics but was in a rush hehe later people :lol:

lol thnx, sorry did the photobucket thing then computer went awol! :lol: gotta get a new tower tomorrow! grrr, 200 spent on a computer which could of been used to get me clear indicators im after... :lol:

Oh well

seen a nice pair on ebay so off to bid :lol:

Thanx again, bye

So i bought a pair of clear indicator lenses off ebay....while i was there i went a bit mad and went for an induction kit too! hey what the hell!

anyone know whats sort of increase in torque n bhp il get with the induction if any difference at all?

thnx

Somethings better than nothing though ay lol

had a close race with a 106 gti earlier! Was a quicken lol

been hearing a lot lately about and engine conversion.....S3GTE or 3SGTE

What cars that out of then i know its toyota manufactured but cant seem to track down from what car...

whatever it is it makes em go like the clappers! lol

Laters

been looking about, probs looking best part of 15k for the lot lol! to be honest though as i have seen from videos its well worth it lol!

might have to have a word with mr bank manager later down the line!

like 10 years haha!

oh well.....

while im on here whats the best bolt on parts i can buy to get more bhp, acc etc out my baby. As i said i got induction n backbox. would it be worth dabbling in dump valves. what other sort of stuff is on the market

Thanx guys!

Luke

im close to launching an info site for all the information you need as this is a very comon quiestion.

but to gain an idea of whats out there check out toytunings shop forum,

the products page has loads of aftermarket parts

spend money on your engine and you can have the same type of power out of your 4efte

Got an induction kit fitted now! just need to wither relocate it in front of the battery or get a smaller cold air feed bit big lol, could of one with a mushroom one really but hy! you get what ya given!

whats best pipe to use for relocation?! need it quite flexible but also strong, looks a bit of a mess at minute will get pics up when its nice n tidy

Later!