Cusco front and rear strut braces

Item For Sale: Cusco front and rear strut braces

Item Condition & Description: Front- Has a few scratches but nothing major. I have repainted the ends due to them rusting. The colour is slighty out (see pictures) Could be painted again as found a similar colour to cusco blue.

Rear- No marks apart from were nuts have been fitted either end. Have had blitz stickers fitted as they came on my car like this.

Price: £75 each or £140 for both

Pictures

:20130820_222142_zpsd4fb0ee5.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Can be shipped depending on location or Collected

Are these stamped cusco mate as cant see any markings

They havent as they have had the blitz stickers put on were it would be and never wanted to take the blitz sticker off. I can if buyer wanted me to. But they are identical to the cusco ones and very good quality. They came on my car from japan

From what I can work out they are cusco type os strut braces which only come with stickers on them which on mine seem to have been removed and blitz stickers put on. If anybody else has extra info on how I can identify them let me know please :)

Yeah will do mate no problem get my car later so will take some pics of then and put them up

by the way I'm not being funny by this just wanted to know if they were genuine as I paid alot more than that for both of mine lol

Yeah cheers for that mate. Mine look pretty much identical but without this mark. May have to get on to cusco to see if they ever did them without stamps earlier or somthing as mine a exactly the same even down to the amount/ type of washers on the main bar bolts. Any ideas ? :)

Edited by Chris_14a

I know they are jdm as came with car but i have been told cusco as greddy/blitz supposedly never made them but they are very good quailty and have identical blitz stickers in the same place on each. If anybody has any idea it would be good :)