blitz sbc controller setting help

Its based on a percentage. If you do a google search the manual comes up.

You first set the boost level, and have the gain at 0.

Once you reach your desired boost level, you then adjust the gain, go up slowly until you start to overboost, once you overboost take the gain back down by 2 points.

No probs. Forgot to add to do test runs in 4th gear. Got to be one of the easiest controllers to setup. Also make sure you have it setup to the correct wastegate system, ie actuator or external, this is in the options somewhere.

No idea mate. Is it the ID meter you got? As I think the ID meter one gives the desired boost level actually in bar, where as the older type SBC gives it as a percentage. Probably start with something around 25-30 with gain at 0, see what boost value you get then and just increase or decrease accordingly.

No idea mate. Is it the ID meter you got? As I think the ID meter one gives the desired boost level actually in bar, where as the older type SBC gives it as a percentage. Probably start with something around 25-30 with gain at 0, see what boost value you get then and just increase or decrease accordingly.

Hi tried setting the controller up today the way u recommend it seemed to boost just over actuator pressure but car seem to be holding back and nice cloud of smoke come out the back.

Is anyone running one of these at .7 and can recommend settings . Unfortunately theres no long roads to keep trying to set it up or rollers near by

What do you mean holding back? What colour smoke?

It's not really possible to get any settings from anyone else because every engine is different. It's just trial and error.

Are you testing in 4th gear?

Where abouts you from?

A slight black puff is normal really from a turbo engine, its just excess fuel. But obviously its hard to tell when your sat in the drivers seat lol.

What have you got the boost set to? I think around stock boost is around the 30-35 mark. Saying that I did one run with mine and then the solenoid went so I threw the fucker in the bin as a solenoid is more than a second hand unit.

What boost pressure did you get with it set at 52?

If your going to reset it set the gain back to 0, or a low level.

For example if you want to set it up to hit 0.8 bar :

Set the boost to say 58 (assuming this is 0.8 bar), when you see on your boost gauge that you are getting a steady 0.8 bar of boost, at the top end of the rev range and it isn't creeping you can then adjust the gain.

Adjust the gain in small increments, say 5 points at a time, this will bring on the boost faster and stronger. When the gain is set too high the boost will creep past your set target ie 0.8 bar, this is when you should back off the gain a little.