I've gathered from here, that early ep91 brakes are small and attached to the hub, later ones are on calliper-carriers, so will require matching hubs if you want stick them on the early ep91's.

The later ep91 brakes are the same as Glanza ones.

The rear disc brakes from Glanza/GT Turbo's can be put straight on.

Levin ones can be done but are a pain (same size disc but wider I believe?).

Recommended upgrade is disc and pads, followed braided brake lines then master-cylinder brace.

There are guides here and on TGTT about changing bits and swapping them over.

Can't think of any problems that just starlets have.

I'd quite like to know how Paseo brakes compare to ep91 brakes (I'd bet the same as later ep91's but would nice if they were bigger :unsure: ) would also be nice know about the brakes from the Corolla that has the 4E-FE engine too.

I'm using Glanza discs on mine so unfortunately they don't come in bigger sizes.

Off the top of my head the 2 sizes on the Starlet GT's/Glanza's/Paseo's/Cynos's were 236mm and 254mm discs, both 19mm thick, the earlier cars having a 52mm Center Bore the later cars the 54mm bore. Both probably made of cast steel.

A major problem is that the rear calipers like to seize, be it by corrosion of the pin, or deterioration of the seals etc...Especially if the handbrake is left up for extended periods of time

thanx guys il be taking it down after sparky sees it, its just a hint of whats gona be on the site,

the info will be displayed in a much cooler way.

@wings

it would be a case of different bores and stud pcd of the hubs but ive done alot of research and these are only the real ones that fit, im trying to find other calipers that share the same mounting hole width,

but thanx for the coments :)

Interesting read Geo mate ;)

Appreciate it :p

Just a taste of things to come guys, I'm looking forward to the rest of it B)

Slim's brake set up looks the nuts, anyone heard off him lately? :)