What bhp difference will this give my Glanza?

I have seen this baby on the bay but just wondering what difference it will make to my glanza. I have fmic, greddy profec b spec 2 boost controller, hks air filter, jasma backbox, gutted cat, running standard boost. Any ideas? How much is this kit worth and also how hard is it to fit?? Thanks people :unsure:

Click me

properly mapped this should give you a nice healthy increase over what you have the now as you can map all the mods to go with the engine.

it will give your ep the power it deserves

installing and mapping is the hardest part to be honest.

if you were technicaly able you could wire it in yourself but it isnt for the faint hearted if you dont know what your doing,

not strictly true,

you can also map on the move, thats what i did with my emanage blue, some people say its better as you can put the car under varius different loads without time constraints associated with an expensive dyno session.

babybhp is on here and he is a qualified efi tuner so is well versed with piggy back's and standalones,

hes just about to open up a shop here on uksc

here are is prices, interesetingly worth noting they include fitting :unsure:

hope that helps

Full street tune: £130

Full dyno tune: £250

the forum shop should be open by the end of the week

*for any doubters Yasir pulled an 11.08 in his eg civic at the pod

not strictly true,

you can also map on the move, thats what i did with my emanage blue, some people say its better as you can put the car under varius different loads without time constraints associated with an expensive dyno session.

babybhp is on here and he is a qualified efi tuner so is well versed with piggy back's and standalones,

hes just about to open up a shop here on uksc

here are is prices, interesetingly worth noting they include fitting :unsure:

hope that helps

Full street tune: £130

Full dyno tune: £250

the forum shop should be open by the end of the week

*for any doubters Yasir pulled an 11.08 in his eg civic at the pod

Nice one Enzo!

I'll be getting in touch with Yasir. £130 fitted and tuned? That's a bargain.

lol - silly question, what power will it give me? Easy - as much as the tuner extracts...don't buy ecu's for "Instant Power", the fuel maps, ignition maps etc..all have to be fine tuned...But once it is, expect a healthy increase and a more suited powerband

• 3 months later...