White starlet SR

Hi all,

Ive decided to start a thread off for my brother, aswell as myself and my dad! Lol 3rd one in family atm...

This is my brothers first starlet, he loves it so far and is happy with it. Its a sr with all the tte stuff still remaining which is always a good thing and also has a spare speedline alloy

He picked it up for £600 which is not too bad aswell , its got 110k but has been serviced by toyota and owned by a lady for last 6 year.

It does need a good clean inside and out but nothing we cant sort out...

Few pics for now but hopefully more soon when he should be doing some changes/updates

null_zps07335c0c.jpg

null_zps63ef4424.jpg

null_zpsd75ec40b.jpg

null_zpsd7fe479c.jpg

null_zps007e993e.jpg

We think it hasnt got the tte springs on the front as it looks a bit high but we gunna check later on

😄

Looks very clean for that money.......but not "all" the TTE bits :p

Just needs a set of SR decals slapping on there and you've got a tidy little Starlet!

My first ones done another 30k on top of yours and the engines still sweet :)

Looks like a steal for £600. :thumbsup: Tidy looking sr :)

Any plans for it?

Im not sure what his plans are as of yet, but i want him to keep it as a SR get the decals made up etc, but its up to him lol

Looks very clean for that money.......but not "all" the TTE bits :p

Just needs a set of SR decals slapping on there and you've got a tidy little Starlet!

My first ones done another 30k on top of yours and the engines still sweet :)

Are the decals made by TTE tho?? :p lol

Yeah he needs the decals on for sure will look quality like that. Engine seems sweet tho, sounds and looks like no problems so hopefully all good.

I'd done 125k when I sold mine, apart from wear and tear of various parts was still a good engine :) looks like you have a good base to start there :)

James

My old one had 127k and that was still sweeeet! It is a good base cant wait to see updates myself

Ooft does look a very cool SR there mate! Your brothers done well!

Cheers dude! Yeah its a cool little thing, easily worth the money! Better than his vw...

Are the decals made by TTE tho?? :p lol

Yeah he needs the decals on for sure will look quality like that. Engine seems sweet tho, sounds and looks like no problems so hopefully all good.

TTE front lip! Theres only about 5 of the OG ones kicking about that i know of but IDWorkz do a replica one! :)

TTE front lip! Theres only about 5 of the OG ones kicking about that i know of but IDWorkz do a replica one! :)

Only a few from factory had the tte lip tho, i ment this one still has all the tte bits it was fitted with...

Yeah i know idrees does the tte reps i was gunna get one for mine aswell, but going a different route now

My brother needs the tte rep lip tho....would suit this lovely

Fair point....i thought they'd just all got beaten in and ruined lol, i've got one of the originals on mine but am thinking about putting one of the reps on and keeping the authentic one safe before i destroy it on something!

Anyways mate i'll keep watching :)

Fair point....i thought they'd just all got beaten in and ruined lol, i've got one of the originals on mine but am thinking about putting one of the reps on and keeping the authentic one safe before i destroy it on something!

Anyways mate i'll keep watching :)

Have you? You lucky lucky man! Me , my dad and my brother have had 4 Sr's between us and none of them had a tte lip :( gutted! Yeah mate get yourself a rep and keep your originsl safe....give it to me ill keep it safe :p

Have you? You lucky lucky man! Me , my dad and my brother have had 4 Sr's between us and none of them had a tte lip :( gutted! Yeah mate get yourself a rep and keep your originsl safe....give it to me ill keep it safe :p

Haha i inherited it when i took on another forum members 4age coverted SR that had been involved in a bump, currently getting it together and will hopefully have it at some shows next season! Got an SR as my daily too.........gotta love um! :)