Help camber adjustment

I need some information on my cusco pillow ball adjustable top mounts, they came with the car from japan and i cant seem to find any info on what to adjust them to. I want them normal so my tyres dont wear down quickly on one side. i have a picture if anyone can hep i will be greatful!

DSC00221.jpg

Camber wise(cause toe also contributes to wear), if your tires wear more on the inside block you need less negative camber, if you wear them more on the outside (more probable) then you need more negative camber. Whatever you do you must go to a garage (cause you need camber gauge) to check your current settings and then move to your new settings according to the above. If you want perfect alignment it should be done with you (or your common weight) in drivers seat/place, but this is too much of a detail. If you seek on angles around -1.0 negative camber should be ok for typical use, if you corner a lot and hard you should move to more negative -1.5and more and i drive on highways and straights more you should act vice versa, but personaly i wouldnt go under -0.5. Anyway this things are a bit personal and depends on driving style, though more solid concerning tyre wear.

For future use, you can make some marks on your top mounts for various camber angles cause the existing marks probably wont be accurate, but even so you should check periodically your settings since potholes bumps etc distort the settings.

Get it aligned properly on a lazer jig.

If thats too costly for you, buy some camber gauges off ebay, and do it youre self.

Get it squatting :)

Im running 1.5neg camber with +0.2 toe and neutral castor.Handles immense and suprisingly gets a fair bit of traction in a straight line too.