Liam_D midland turbos

Just a quick bit about him ! Got my hybrid rebuilt through the week ! Very smooth and clean sale !

Turbo was picked up, taken away rebuilt and cleaned up and sent back .... There's probably more to it than that but you know what I mean !

He was more than helpful with me not knowing much and soon found me on my way to spending some hard earned cash into making my turbo 100% just to say that I would send anyone to him and all my turbos I ever own will be getting sent there ! If you go onto skimmys second glanza progress blog there is a few pictures and a but better review !

Thanks guys

7A1A8628-3EF1-439E-8655-9A949ECB77FB-582

Frined of mine just received his skoda vrs turbo back after I told him send it there from reports off ukso and to cut a long story short I got a free pint out of it !

Keep up the good work Liam

Many thanks for the kind words Ross, glad you're happy with it bro! Thankyou for business!

Looking good :) it's about time Liam and midland turbos became a trader on here lol

James

Cheers mate, i would become a trader on here tbh if moderators wanted me too. However its not my business and everything has to be done through the company so would have to have a word with my boss!

Frined of mine just received his skoda vrs turbo back after I told him send it there from reports off ukso and to cut a long story short I got a free pint out of it !

Keep up the good work Liam

Really? What was his name see if i remember reporting on it? We do a lot of VRS turbos to be honest, they have shit overspeeding problems! Thanks man! Glad people are happy with they're turbos.

Many thanks for the kind words Ross, glad you're happy with it bro! Thankyou for business! Cheers mate, i would become a trader on here tbh if moderators wanted me too. However its not my business and everything has to be done through the company so would have to have a word with my boss! Really? What was his name see if i remember reporting on it? We do a lot of VRS turbos to be honest, they have shit overspeeding problems! Thanks man! Glad people are happy with they're turbos.

His name is Leigh Mcann and was around 6 weeks ago now seems very happy with it