please help my GT :-( codes 25 and 31

well my gt hasnt been running right recently. seems to have been miss firing and holding back now and again and i also had a vacuume leak where a t piece broke. i replaced the t piece and i had slightly more vacuume back than i lost, so that was fixed and the missfiring i think my have been due to a loose wire on my safc2??

So i did the diagnostic check and i have a code:

25 lean signal

31 AFS (where fitted) open circuit in VC, VS, VB or short circuit in VC or Map (where fitted) open circuit in map or short circuit in VC??

if im right afs is air flow sensor is it not? could the code 31 be due to my broken vacuume t piece that i have now fixed??

Please help me guys, frown.gif

check your ideal-control valve

Thanks for the reply, could you go into a bit more detail please mate. i thought it might be to do with my hks fcd so i found that under the dash and made sure the wires were all ok.

Thanks for the reply, could you go into a bit more detail please mate. i thought it might be to do with my hks fcd so i found that under the dash and made sure the wires were all ok.

what dus your car do when in hight revs and you let off but not all the way just half power? what dus it sound like ??

• 2 months later...
what dus your car do when in hight revs and you let off but not all the way just half power? what dus it sound like ??

Was just looking through some threads and saw this. The engine management light hasnt came back on for ages now, but it does still fuel cut if i floor it. i bought a jam fcc to replace the hks fcd but i think im just going to get an apexi power fc and get it mapped.