bit of help with potential ep82 purchase....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Starlet-GT-Turbo-1-3-track-rally-race-car-/111165070129?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item19e1f45b31#ht_429wt_992

might be going to look at this ep82, from the pics looks a good tidy car, needs a bit of bodywork etc but im going to have it painted bright red in the future anyway so thats not a problem. anyone on the forum know the car or could give me a bit of advice? is it worth the 2k asking price? any help very much apreciated cheers

I'd definately beat him down on the price a little but does seem a genuine little car he isnt trying to fleece anyone by saying its a right head turner with a BOV that adds 50 bhp and a ridiculous power figure.

To me it looks a good solid honest little car thats maybe not been polished every week but 128000km is low mileage for a GT and the fact he doesnt mention spec or a bhp figure or any engine mods at al tbh tells me it may be rather standard with just an exhaust,

Like hou said contact TD and see what they say they maybe fitted the exhaust and thats where the sticker came from. If the engine seems smooth and pulls well without smoking I'd happily pay 1500 for it anyway.