Starlet wring loom plugs the same as glanza v??

Any of the starlet wire guru's answer a question I've got?

I bought a 1996 glanza v and on closer inspection and pointed out from another member on here some of the plug connectors from the loom are broken.

Plug for oil pressure switch is broken

Plug for water temp sensor is broken

After trying to source these plugs with no luck I found a uk starlet non turbo model in the scrappy and managed to cut the plugs off I need with a few inch of wire to resolder.

I've not checked yet but I'm wondering if these plugs from the starlet will fit my glanza ok??

Are the wire looms the same in both cars for the water and oil switches??

Won't be fitting till Monday night as I'm working nightshift all weekend.

Any help appreciated.

The oil pressure switch is only a spade connector so that should be ok. Unsure about the water temp plug, they differ from 98 to 96 spec iirc and are different to the GT.

Ahhh cheers mate for quick reply yea my oil pressure switch is on with a spade connector and its very loose will need redone.

I managed to get a grey round plug connector from the oil pressure switch on the starlet thought I may need it.

My water temp sensor is also connected with spade connectors and its shoddy too, I managed to get a green squarish plug for the water temp from the starlet. I took the water temp sensor aswell so I can try it,if it fits my glanza ill replace the plug and the temp sensor.

Hopefully get this sorted out on Monday its the 1st chance ill get near the car again.

Good stuff, a lot of these cars are right bodged up sadly. Is it near being on the road or still a few jobs to do ?

Yea very nearly ready for an mot been sorting lots of little odds and ends.

The rear fog light is broken and the wires have been cut??? Need to fit a new fog light and find the switch.

Lots of bodged wires and unfinished bits.

Had to get a filter relocation kit as the turbo wasn't fitted with any filter.

Been working loads this week and last but got some time off coming up soon.

I've fitted all new brakes and handbrake cables set the fuel pressure and changed the plug leads and plugs. It runs well but I've not drove it yet as there's been no filter on it or any brakes :)