my new ep82 quadlight!!

well picked up my ep82 quadlight yesterday, seems to be an amazing bit of kit. always wanted an 82 and especially a black one! its got a toyosport manifold and decat with a td04 so going to get it mapped on an emanage at some point. i forgot just how hard it is to drive a car with a paddle clutch in traffic! needs a bit of tidying up on the bodywork but will look good on a set of bronze rota grids....20130917_153218_zpsf6572627.jpg20130917_153200_zpsda1c35c1.jpg20130917_153148_zps3f5d378b.jpg

Glad you like it, the clutch takes a while to get used to, but if I could get used to it in London it'll be fine for you! It'll be nice to see what you do with it cause it's always been a capable car and it's already pretty quick!

yeah shaf ill definatly get used to it, and i know what you meant about the power its more than quick enough for what i want, might bet it mapped on an emanage at some point to 0.7 bar or something around there...

Glad you like it, the clutch takes a while to get used to, but if I could get used to it in London it'll be fine for you! It'll be nice to see what you do with it cause it's always been a capable car and it's already pretty quick!