rear drums

i was thinking to my self today weal i lay in my bed at 1:30 PM, what am i going to do today?

so i got up and had a stretch and a scratch, as you must when you get up!

so i that "hmmmm i no what i will do, al titan my e brake up the day that shooed be a pees of pis !!"

I WAS SO WRONG

has anyone els had a prob getting the drums off? i have dun its lots of times on non starlets! and i am ashamed to say that it took me about 15 Min's just to get the F***ER off!

so i think i will be grinding down the rim to make it easer next time!!!

tintin

mine were a bitt stuburn but no 15 min job!!! you do know you can tighten up the handbrake from under the centre console too there is a little adjuster with two 10mm nuts!!! obviously thats only for smaller adjustmants though

mine were a bitt stuburn but no 15 min job!!! you do know you can tighten up the handbrake from under the centre console too there is a little adjuster with two 10mm nuts!!! obviously thats only for smaller adjustmants though

i i no but i needed to do the drums as it was like 6 clicks off

tintin

technically speaking you do not need the rear drums off to tighten the rear brakes. there is a small oval shaped rubber grommet at the top of the drum. when it is removed it lets you into the adjuster. cant remember what way it is ment to turn but it can be quite handy when you figure it out. BUT it can also be very easy to adjust it up too much and lock the back wheels so be careful!!

technically speaking you do not need the rear drums off to tighten the rear brakes. there is a small oval shaped rubber grommet at the top of the drum. when it is removed it lets you into the adjuster. cant remember what way it is ment to turn but it can be quite handy when you figure it out. BUT it can also be very easy to adjust it up too much and lock the back wheels so be careful!!

ohh my god!! i will be looking for this the mora!! ta bud

• 2 months later...